We’re not talking somersaults, but you’ll certainly be jumping around during your rebounding.
What is rebounding?
Rebounding uses a mini-trampoline to give you a low-impact workout. It’s a great cardio exercise that’s easy on your joints.
Why do KBPT personal trainers offer rebounding?
If you’re looking for a fun, full-on workout during your personal training session, rebounding is for you. Want to know why else we think you’ll love to rebound?
• Time on the trampoline helps to increase your cardio fitness and endurance
• It improves your balance and strength
• You can add weights while rebounding to increase the intensity of the exercise
• It boosts lymphatic drainage and improves your immune function
• Rebounding works all your major muscle groups (yes, ALL of them!)
• You’ll burn calories both during and after your workout