Exercise might be the last thing you want to do when you’re looking after a newborn but it’s got so many benefits for both your body and mind. Our KBPT personal trainers even take the hassle factor away by coming to your home or training you in a local park while your baby sleeps (fingers crossed!) in their pram.
What is Post Natal Training?
As the #1 all-girl personal training team in London, we’re experts in pregnancy fitness. We take new mums through a series of exercises that get you feeling stronger, fitter and full of energy. Our qualified post natal trainers understand the benefits of gentle exercise after pregnancy – rest assured, you’ll be in a safe environment and in good hands.
Why is exercising after pregnancy a good idea?
It’s really important that you look after yourself after you’ve given birth and that includes doing regular exercise. We recommend post natal training because it:
• Keeps you strong and active
• Boosts your energy levels
• Relieves stress – stay calm and in control
• Strengthens and tones abdominal muscles
• Helps you to get back to your pre-pregnancy weight
• Reduces aches and pains
• Strengthens your pelvic floor
• Helps you to sleep better (although we can’t promise baby won’t wake you up!)
• Boosts your mood by releasing endorphins (feel-good chemicals) in your brain
• Helps to reduce the risk of post natal depression