Keto, IF, Paleo, Whole30, DASH. All these diet buzzwords can be so confusing. How do you know what will work for you and whether it’s safe?
What kind of advice about nutrition can I expect from KBPT personal trainers?
Here at KBPT, we believe in balance. We educate our clients about healthy eating but we also know it's important to have the food you really love occasionally. As part of a personal training programme, our approach to nutrition includes:
- Encouraging you to keep a food diary so we can analyse what you’re eating and help you to have a balanced, healthy diet
- Suggesting manageable changes over time – it just doesn’t work when you try to change everything overnight!
- Getting you to think about balance and moderation – we don't believe in "cheat days" or making you feel guilty about "bad" foods
- Helping you to get the right amount of fruit and vegetables in your diet
- Giving you tips and tricks so you drink enough water each day
- Encouraging you to include antioxidants, omega fatty acids and complex carbs in your diet
- Providing advice about portion size, healthy snacks and the best times to eat
- Helping you to plan your nutrition each week, including food prep
- Working with you on diet plans if you travel for work