Poke bowls are all the craze and so simple to make at home! You can mix up all different ingredients to satisfy your taste buds!
1 salmon fillet
1/2 an avocado
1 slice or purple cabbage
2 spring onions
Handful of edamame beans
Handful of pomegranate
2 cups of brown rice cooked.
- Cook rice as per packet instructions.
- Peel and slice avocado ?
- Chop spring onion and cabbage ( how you like).
- Slice the salmon fillet into small pieces removing the skin.
- Once cooled place cooked rice in a bowl.
- Build up on the rice the rest of the ingredients. Can serve with soy sauce, enjoy!!