Today's Foodie Friday: Purple porridge*
1. Combine the oatbran with the milk, vanilla and a couple of pinches of salt in a pan.
2. Place over a medium heat and bring to a simmer for 2 minutes until the porridge bubbles and turns creamy.
3. Add the blueberries while the porridge cooks so that they pop and bleed their purple colour into the mixture.
4. Adjust to your preferred consistency with a dash more milk, or less to start with if you prefer it a bit thicker.
* Lean for Life :The Cookbook Louise Parker 2016