A delicious side to accompany a warm hearty meal! Ingredients: 750g drained sweetcorn 450ml almond milk 150ml vegetable oil 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar 1 x 400g tin of black beans drained 2 red chillies deseed and finely chopped 60g plain flour 30g rice flour 1 tbsp corn flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda. Method:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a deep 35 x 25cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Put 3/4 of the sweetcorn into a food processor and pulse until smooth. Once smooth mix together with the rest of the sweetcorn.
- Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir well. Once mixed add milk , oil and apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Next add black beans, chilli and sweet corn , giving it a good mix.
- Once mixture is formed nicely pour into the lined baking tin and bake for 50-55 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- When cooked serve warm.