This chickpea and spinach curry recipe is taken from the Buddhist Chef, an awesome resource for vegan cooking, if that’s your cup of tea! If not feel fee to add chopped chicken breast to satisfy those meat cravings!
- Cook rice according to instructions
- In a large frying-pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and red pepper for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, paprika, cumin, tomato paste, crushed red pepper, maple syrup, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Stir in chickpeas and baby spinach.
- Continue cooking another 5 minutes. Serve on rice and garnish with sliced avocado and cherry tomatoes.