Here at KBPT, we love cycling. It gets us around east London, it’s a great way to stay fit and it’s good for the environment. Win win.
Why is cycling good for you?
Cycling is mainly an aerobic activity so your heart, blood vessels and lungs all get a workout. You breathe deeper, perspire and have a higher body temperature, which improves your overall fitness level, and it’s low impact so it’s easy on your joints.
How can KBPT personal trainers help you to become a better cyclist?
We work with newbie cyclists, triathletes and in-betweeners to increase their cardio fitness, get stronger and burn calories on their bikes. We can create a bespoke personal training programme for you, which might include:
• What to think about when buying a bike and how to set it up
• Where to go spinning and how to have the correct form (you’ll be top of the class in no time!)
• How to train for specific cycling events and races, whether it’s a short track race or the 40km leg of a triathlon
• Strength and flexibility advice, specifically for cycling
• How to increase your cycling speed – get up those hills and round those bends even faster
• Advice about avoiding injuries when cycling