Foodie Friday: Roasted spiced cauliflower
Foodie Friday: A crunchy, green veg stirfry. The perfect Friday night supper, packed full of fibre and full of green veg goodness! Serve on it’s own or with rice or noodles. Serves 2.
- 1 head of broccoli, florets removed and stalk peeled and chopped
- 2 handfuls of kale or other green cabbage, chopped
- 1 mug of frozen peas
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- Heat some vegetable or rapeseed oil in a large wok
- Add the garlic and chilli and fry for 1 minute over a medium heat
- Add all the veg and soy sauce, turn heat to high, cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent burning/sticking
- Remove from heat, add the lime juice and toasted sesame oil
- Serve immediately!