Foodie Friday: Only have 30 minutes to whip up a delicious and impressive dinner? This seared tuna steak marinated in soy sauce this is a winner every time! I’ve served it here with cabbage stir-fried with garlic, soy-sauce and toasted sesame oil but you could serve it with any veg you fancy.
- Tuna steak
- Soy sauce or tamari to marinade
- Chives (chopped, to garnish)
- Fresh ginger (grated, to serve)
- Marinade tuna steak in 8 tablespoons soy sauce for around 20minutes, turning once or twice.
- Heat vegetable oil in a hot pan
- Cook tuna steak for 1 minute on each side over a high heat. Remove from pan immediately. Your tuna will be seared on the outside but still rare on the inside. Be careful not to overcook as it will dry out.
- Serve garnished with the chopped chives and grated ginger on the side