Foodie Friday: These 3 ingredient breakfast pancakes are the perfect brunch or a great pre-gym snack: Packed full of protein from the eggs, healthy fat from the peanut butter, as well as carbs and potassium from the banana. Also dairy-free and gluten-free! Makes 4 decent sized pancakes.
– 1 banana
– 2 eggs
– 1 tablespoon peanut butter
– Blend the banana, egg and peanut butter in a blender until smooth
– Heat coconut oil (or other vegetable oil) in a medium hot pan
– Pour pancake batter into pan. These pancakes take longer to cook the normal pancakes, approx. 2-4 minutes on each side depending on how hot your pan is
– Pancakes are cooked when they are a deep golden brown on both sides
– Serve with bananas, berries, maple syrup or whatever takes your fancy!