My best friend is a mobile beauty therapist and she wrote me a blog so us girls know what to wear (and not) in the gym re make up. Lauras site is http://www.laurasmobilebeautytreats.com/
Ok so if your actually going to work hard whilst at the gym and working hard usually mean’s getting a little hot and breaking a sweat. The last thing you want is make up running down your face, this isnt a good look and its not good for your skin either. However I know some ladies may be a little self conscious about being bare faced in public, especially if there is some hot guys down the gym!
Heres some tips I would recommend to give you a more natural look whilst exercising.
- Get your Eyelashes tinted. This will make you look more bright eyed, like your wearing mascara. If you find your lashes still look a little flat you can always pop on abit of clear mascara just to give them abit of lift.
- Another option is to get your Eyelashes Permed. If you tint / perm your lashes you really dont need Mascara. Once done by a professional this should last around 4 weeks.
- If you really must wear Mascara then make sure its waterproof, I like http://www.maybelline.co.uk/PRODUCTS/Eyes/MASCARA/The_Colossal_Volum_Express_Waterproof_Mascara.aspx
- To give the skin a healthy glow have a Spray Tan.
- If you really must wear something on your skin I really wouldnt recommend Foundation as its too heavy and will block your pore’s. I would go for something really light like Dermalogica’s tinted Moisturiser http://www.dermalexpert.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/1492
- If you feel you need a little blusher again I would avoid powders that clog the pore’s. Go for something light and waterproof like Benifit Cheek http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Benefit+12.5ml+Benetint+cheek+and+lip+tint/734049245,default,pd.html?cm_mmc=Googlebase-_-Beauty-_-Makeup-_-Benefit_12_5ml_Benetint_cheek_and_lip_tint
Remember ladies you should really remove the days make up before exercising and defo after. If you want something really quick then I recommend Simple Face Wipes. You can do your face andeyes in a minute or two http://www.simple.co.uk/products/Kind+To+Skin+Cleansing+Facial+Wipes-25+wipes-66.aspx